Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More About Saige and a little bit of Hayden!

I'm doing a few post tonight to try and get caught up because we have had so much go on. We always do birthday pictures and like eveything in my life, we had these taken pretty late after Saige's birthday, Amanda took them and she is always amazing, I love having such a talented sister as a photographer....

Here are a few of the pics we had taken of Saige in her baptism dress, they turned out great, I love what a contrast the black dress is to the weeds.




My mom loves this picture, she says it looks like Saige is walking into heaven, while I know she meant that as a great comment, I don't like thinking of Saige walking into heaven at such a young age. The picture is great though!


Here is a few pics of her in casual clothes, this outfit went so perfect with the field, it was great...





This is such a fun picture!


Of course we always have to try and get pictures of Hayden as well, Saige is such a great little model, but Hayden you have to get him in the right mood which is never, Amanda was still able to get some great pics of him.






Everyone says that Hayden and Addi could be twins so we always try and get pictures of them together as well, however it nver turns out so good. They both did not want to get pictures taken.


He try's so hard to help her its so cute.

This is my favorite pic, I love how Addi is just reaching out for someone to save her and Hayden just sits there picking his nose, what a boy!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Those are amazing!
Whats funny to me is I remember the 2 of us at her age, and she looks just like my memory of you.

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Haha love all the pictures. I still love the last one haha it makes me laugh every time!