Thursday, October 23, 2008

Suprise!!!

I know you can all pick your self up from the floor....I have finally updated my blog :) I was viewing other blogs and when I was looking at my Sister-in-law Sarinah's blog, she had posted a saying that really stuck with me. Sorry Sarinah I am copying you....

She had posted a this quote from Gordon B. Hinkley:

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."

Since I don't keep a journal, and since I don't scrapbook, I am going to set a goal to update this blog at least once a month.

So please bare with me as I am new to blogging!

2 comments:

sarinah♥ said...

I'm so proud of you,Jenny! Now,I can officially add you to my blog list. (heehee)

Kristen Miner said...

I love how you are back in action! I can't wait to keep up-to-date with you guys. You children are too cute!