Sunday, February 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Ok, so it has been awhile since I posted last, it has been such a crazy last couple of months.
Christmas was really good, it was kind of hard this year with Travs work schedule, since he had to work on Christmas, we had to get the kids up when he got home at 6:00am so Trav could watch them open presents and then he was off to bed. Hayden didn’t really care for opening presents because he would open one and then it would be taken away from him so he could open another, all he wanted to do was play with what he had just opened, so we finally gave up and just let Saige open all the presents (which she absolutely loved) Here are a couple of pics.





New Years Eve was a lot of fun we always spend it at Lori and Dan’s home, we do a big baked potatoes bar and lots of other food…. I think I gained 10 lbs. just that night. We play games all night long. This year Lori invited my boss and his family to come, I was a little worried, however it turned out great and we had a lot of fun.
New Year’s Day we went Tubing and I was the lucky one this year to get hurt…LOL, Trav and I decided to go down this hill together, well the tube was to big for me and him so when we hit the jump I slide underneath Trav and got sucked into the hole of the Tube, My neck got bent forward, at the time it hurt but I didn’t think much of it other than I was in a lot of pain, the drive home was extremely painful, I just thought I had strained my neck so I let it go a few days, after it wasn’t getting better I went to the Dr. I had pulled almost every muscle in my neck, so they put me in a neck brace. I looked like a big retard so I didn’t leave the house for the entire weekend. Amanda told me I needed to take a picture and post it here…LOL I did not want anyone to see me.
Saige is doing extremely well in School she is starting to get the reading thing down, I am so proud of her. I can’t believe how quickly she is growing up.
Hayden has decided to act his age… Terrible Two have arrived at our home. I really need to learn more patence with him. Saige really didn’t do the terrible two’s she had terrible three’s and everyone I talk to says three’s are worst then two’s so if he gets any worse than he is now we are in major trouble.
Work is extremely busy right now and I just normally come home and crash, we are supposed to slow down sometime soon but I don’t see that happening for awhile.
Sorry for the long post!

3 comments:

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

Yay its about time you posted something haha jk. I know you are busy. I still think you should have taken a picture of you in the neck brace haha you looked awesome!!! haha

The Andersons said...

oh man! i was sick of wishing hayden a happy birthday everytime i opened your blog! at least it wasn't "last night travis gave me a backrub" hahahaha looks like you had a great holiday! miss your guts! we'll have to go to lunch one of these days eh?

Kimmy said...

Sorry about your injury- it sounds truely painful! Although I agree with Amanda and think you should have gotten a picture.